Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If Kobe Could Read This:

Waddup Kobe –

I’m disappointed in you man. 1st off, you don’t let the heir, LBJ, drop 47 points on the road against a healthy opponent (ATL Hawks) and you only go for 15 against a heavily beat up opponent (HOU Rockets) AND lose? Oh, and memo to Kobe: LeBron just finished his series; 8 straight double-digit wins, 2 sweeps.

Who do you think you are? Better yet, who are you?

It is your 13th year, are your legs, getting too old Kobe? You DID lead us to gold this year in the Olympics – are you tired? Are you done? Maybe Shaq was right man, maybe you CAN’T win without him. It’s ok.

I don’t even know if the Finals are on your agenda anymore; they shouldn’t be. You should focus more of your attention on 1. Getting past a talented Rockets team that is NOT afraid of you OR Phil. They actually believe they can dictate your shot selection and minimize your effectiveness. Unbelievable. 2. If you are lucky enough to get pass the Rockets, I don’t know if you’ve been watching, but the Nuggets are looking WAY better than you and the Lakers. You’d better hope Denver don’t stick it to your ass the way you did that white girl in Colorado a couple years back – Karma’s a b!t@h ain’t it?

All I’m saying is I like you Kobe. My son’s 2 and you’re one of the only superstars he recognizes. Every time he see’s you dunk, or shoot, or ANYTHING, he goes CRAZY screaming! He adores you man; don’t let the kids down.

Just be real with your East Coast homie – should I put my money on you? I mean, I don’t make a lot, and you cost me a LOT of bread in last years Finals. You DO remember getting you’re a$$ handed to you in 6 by the Celtics don’t you? It’s kind of hard to forget that; pretty embarrassing.

Going to let you go, I know you have to go kiss your kids or apologize to your wife for something. Or there’s probably a premier for your Spike Lee flick “Doin’ Work” – how about you take heed to the title and Do Some Work Kobe. You’re the Black Mamba for God’s sake – ACT LIKE IT.

Your Brother In Christ –

B Daht

1 comment:

  1. But, James did just play Atlanta and Detroit. Kobe is Playing Houston. I would love to see James guarded by Artest. Pay bis money for it

    ReplyDelete