Thursday, May 7, 2009

NBA - THIS or THAT

HOUSE Party in Boston

BOS beats the shizzy out of ORL 112-94, led behind Eddie House? Yeah. 31 points and Rajon Rando with his 3rd triple double of the post season.
But those weren’t the highlights for me.

Being a Magic fan, I was more impressed with JJ Redick being ejected and Rafer “Skip to my Lou” Alston slapped Eddie House in the back of the head like he was a BOY! Hell yeah boys!! Show some heart!! Dwight’s entirely too soft. They need to make him mad man! Slap him, sex his girlfriend, kick his dog, steal his car, SOMETHING! I do think Rafer will be suspended a game for “the swing”, and that may cost us a game in Orlando.

WILD WILD WEST

Ok so, the ol lady makes me go to bed by 10pm each night in order to be rested for my morning show on 102 Jamz – WJMH. Sucks. So I miss the end of EVERY West game – no exceptions.

I do know the Lakers won 111 – 98. I DO know Derek Fisher got ejected, Ron Artest did as well. Kobe (who dropped 40 points and is now 2 points behind Larry Bird to be 6th all-time in postseason points), Lamar and Luis got technical’s. It appears I’m missing one hell of a series! Won’t miss the next one!! (Don’t tell Carla I said that though)

THIS or THAT

We play this game each and every Thursday on the Wild Out Wake-Up Show. 102 Jamz if you’re in the Triad area –www.102jamz.com if you’re not! 8am Each and Every Thursday.

It’s simple, you get 2 options, and you HAVE to pick one OR the other! Play along -

1. Paralyzed from the Neck down OR feel pain every single day?

2. Life or Death Situation: Save your Spouse OR your Mother?

3. Always constipated doo-doo OR always diarrhea doo-doo?

No comments:

Post a Comment