Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DAHT's DAY - and dook props, I know.

If you’re reading on FACEBOOK, this is a snippet version. To read the ENTIRE blog, log on to: http://bdaht.blogspot.com and enjoy!

DAHT’s Day:

Today has such a negative energy for some reason. And I don’t know where it came from. This morning I was up around 4:30 am, after being sleep since 7:30pm. I felt rested and felt like I could accomplish anything today! Went downstairs and started the ‘Lac, let that thang warm up, back upstairs for breakfast, a brushing of the teeth (with salt! Thanks Khronicler!)some sportscenter, and then it’s off to work.

On the way to work is my quiet time with God. Everyday I try to talk with him and get some direction in my life. Repent for any sins I’ve committed both knowingly AND unknowingly. Ask for assistance with my demons, and I must honestly say that I’ve being hearing his voice. That’s a scary thing though. When you KNOW you’re hearing the right thing, it’s kind of hard to justify NOT doing it. But my quiet time was great, got to work and then….

I don’t know what it was. The energy just became draining. Negative. Heavy. And I have no clue what brought it. Don’t know if it was something I read, something that was said, or WHAT, but the energy definitely went downhill. Oh well.

DAHT’s take on TARHEEL’s:

We need to win tonight against V Tech, and take care of business at home against the dook bloo devils in attempts to win the regular season championship. Now, in the event we lose both games, dook wins the ACC, and if we split, we’re co-champs. Wow.

As a HATER of the dookies, I will give props when props are due. 2 weeks ago, when dook had lost 4 of 6, they were the SCUM of the NCAA, and I had MANY jokes! As they have won 5 in a row, in all types of hostile environments, (led by Gerald Henderson)I am a bit concerned regarding the energy they will bring to the Dean Dome on Sunday afternoon. They know what’s at stake. They know Tyler’s won every time he’s set foot in Cameron, and if you don’t think they’re going to be playing to ruin Tyler’s Senior Night, you’re WRONG!

I need the Boys to become The Men this weekend. I need them to prove to me, and all the other members of the Tar Heel Nation that this is OUR year. Beating dook won’t guarantee a National Championship, but with all that’s on the line, it WILL show that the boys are ready to be Men and take what’s theirs. It WILL show that our beloved Tar Heels are ready to step it up when the pressure’s on. And it WILL show who the hands down best team in the Atlantic Coast Conference is: THE UNC.

Chuuch

2 comments:

  1. Daht, I understand what you are saying about the negative energy. But when you are doing good, the enemy always tries to come in and make you feel like YOUR talk with God was meaningless. Obviously, you know that God has something more important in store for you, so I know that negative energy didn't bother you any. BTW... i am glad that you include some personal flare to your blog, because the ppl that love your personality, and that don't know much about sports. They want to be able to add something to what you are talking about... Keep doing what'cha doing!!! It is helping me to learn more about b-ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD I could be of assistance "Anonymous"! Anything I can do to help, I'm down. This blog is something else!

    Daht

    ReplyDelete