Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keepin it short and staying out of trouble

Today is a day that I feel like venting and telling the world my views on certain happenings in my life. Ask for guidance and assistance on certain situations. Give some insight from my perspective and hopefully get some advice from my folks who follow the blog daily, in other aspects of my life.

Unfortunately, that won't be happening though; causes problems later. So i'll keep it short, sweet, and to the point today, resulting in me staying out of trouble, hopefully.

Probably not though.

Make MEAC Memories!!

Anyways, MEAC starts today in Winston Salem, NC. Make sure you come out and support and have tons of fun. 40,000 fans all wanting to see who is the best team in the MEAC and who'll get a chance to the NCAA Tournament! Go Lady Aggies!!! BTJ and Amber Bland are my GIRLS homes!!!

Wanna go to New Orleans??

If you're still trying to fly down to New Orleans with me and the rest of the morning show, we've got one spot left!!! Chris plays the Washington Wizards tomorrow. How many points, assists, and steals will Chris have? The closest without going over will win that 3rd and final spot!!

Go to 102jamz.com to register!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment