Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Women Problems! RUN!



Tyrese, yeah, “Mr. Coca-Cola”, marries this broad Norma for 10 months and they split. The judge has ordered him to pay her: $65,000, $6,230/month in support, pay her rent ($2,730) AND make her car payments ($800). What?? For 10 months?! OUT! OF! LINE!!! And her simple ass is smiling all the way to the bank. Some nerve. I’m SURE Tyrese thought she was the one. The chica he’d spend the REST of his life with. 10 months later? Done. And he has to give this broad $65,000 in a lump sum, $72 grand over the next 12 months AND pay all her bills! It’s not even a situation where she has to pay her own bills out of the $72,000!!! She get’s the $72 grand AND he pays her car and crib note. Where’s she staying at $2700 a month?? And what’s she driving at $800 a month? Some nerve.

Now I heard she moved here from London, and blah blah blah; how about we get this broad a plane ticket back to sip some tea and smoke some fag’s? (Fag’s are cigarettes in London) And didn’t the broad call the cops on Mr. Baby Boy BEFORE they got married for hitting her while she was pregnant? That should’ve been a sign right there homes. ALL she should get is child support. PERIOD. And that $72 grand is a bit excessive if you ask me.


If I had 3 wishes from a genie, one would be for a vagina. Not on my person, but one I could just carry around like a purse and have dudes empty their wallets into. I mean hell, that’s essentially what happens when you have to kick out bread like this for a 10 month marriage!

Women. They either take your time, your money, or your LIFE; which brings me to my next point: Mr Fred Lane. Know who Fred Lane is?



Fred Lane is the ex- Carolina Panther who was killed by his crazy wife in 2000 right after being traded to the Indianapolis Colts. He and his wife were having problems and he had gone to stay with his family in Nashville for a few weeks. Apparently the 2 were trying to reconcile and he decided to go back to the house. When dude’s body was found, he was halfway in the house halfway out, bags still packed and nearby, key still in the door lock.

Prosecutors said she killed him to collect a $5 million insurance policy, defense said she was a battered wife who killed her husband in self defense. What self defense? Dude walked in the door and was greeted by a gage to the chest; she then walked thru his blood and emptied the back of his head. Well, she’s was released this morning at 9am. She was facing 19 years when sentenced in 2003, got 10, and I guess good behavior has her out in less than 6. Wow. For taking a man’s life, as he walked into his house. Bags still packed. Key still in the door. Unreal.



Any Comments?

2 comments:

  1. I think I remember seeing this story on one of the "Snapped" episodes. This is definitely bcrazy and injustice at its best!!! I'm not for abuse of women (or men for that matter), but even if he was in the middle of giving her a beat down at the moment, I don't think he deserved to be gunned down. Maybe shoot the dude in his leg and call the law or something, but not murder him like a dog.

    As for her being out, even after being found guilty, that is horrible. I am so thankful that there is a higher judge that is not governed by the laws of the earth!!!

    Thanks for shedding light on this situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a shaved, light skinned vagina to carry around. I think those bring in the highest dollars!

    On top of that give me a Gucci bag to carry it in, some weave to throw on top, and a small child that I can pin on every wallet that passes within a 1 mile radius of my new friend Snatch.

    The power of the P-U.... I think the Wizard of Oz was secretly about this. Why else would you need courage, heart, and a brain around a white girl with Bo Derek's who came from out of town? Think about it....

    I'll write about it. Classic breakdown coming. Thanks for the inspiration. Be proud to sleep in a separate room for this blog. From the look of these two chicks it could be a blessing in disguise. Sorry C, lane was open for the shot! HA

    Digi

    ReplyDelete