Friday, February 20, 2009

Exclusive TEXTversation with Chris Paul of the New Orleans Hornets

So yesterday, I told you if I spoke with CP3 that I’d let you know how it went. CP is a busy guy, you know, trying to win a championship and MVP honors, so all I could get was a “text”versation and it went like this:

DAHT: As SOON as you get this message Mr. Paul, could you give me SOMETHING about this Chandler situation? He failed the physical on purpose?? (Referring to the recent failed physical examination by Tyson Chandler that would’ve sent him to the Oklahoma City Thunder)

CP3: Nah he didn’t fail it on purpose. His toe is messed up so that’s why he didn’t get cleared for the trade.

DAHT: Well aren’t YOU a happy camper?! And you should’ve dropped 40 on them bum’s man! (Referring to the 36 points he had against the Orlando Magic Wednesday night)

CP3: Yea man…might’ve been able to get 40 if the game would’ve been a lil closer…

DAHT: I’ve rewound it like 8 times, and I’m SURE I see you tell D. Howard he can’t stop you either; late in the 3rd quarter when you hit him with the floater. I’m tripping?

CP3: He had blocked 2 of my shots already and I was tellin him on that one that no matter how high high he jumped he wasn’t getting to that one lol… we be talkin and jokin the whole game

DAHT:True. Thanks for the insight. You’re the sh!t CP. Just in case no1 has told you lately. Be blessed man. We’ll be down next month! New CP3’s in a size 12 will be sufficient! Thx! Ha

CP3: Cool! Got u!

Told you I’d share! When I get my shoes, I’ll just get Chris to sign them for Izayah, and put em up with the REST of his memorabilia. Pictures with Jay-Z, Al Sharpton, signed Josh Howard jersey, Woodbury jersey, signed CP3 bowling pin, all types of stuff, and he has NO CLUE!! Hopefully in like 15 years he’ll be wearing a size 12, CP3 will be exiting the league as one of the best players ever and Zay will have the 3rd version of the CP3 shoe; in MINT condition!!! Talk about RETRO!?!

See! That’s why I wish I had a dad. Someone who would’ve been thinking about stuff like this for me when I was a wee lad! But he didn’t and I don’t have ish except experiences that have created the man who stands before you today.

Hope you enjoyed, and Good Luck to my Rams as they take on the Aggies in the Corbett Sports Complex on the campus of A&T.

Chuuch

2 comments: