Monday, February 9, 2009

SCOREDATE-02092009



We'll talk about A Rod doping in 2003, Kobe needing to be sized for his NBA Championship ring, and UNC vs. Dook later in the week. Let's have some fun with this blog though.

If you're NOT on FACEBOOK (get from under that dang ROCK!) then you're not familiar with the new sensation entitled "25 Random Things About (insert YOUR name here)"

Well, I hadn't planned on doing one, but then so many people kept asking me when I was going to publish my own; so here goes:

1. I was born in St. Louis, MO.
2. I can only remember meeting my birth father once in my lifetime, when I was 5 years old; they told me he was my Uncle Reggie as to not confuse me, seeing that my mother was about to marry another man and give me HIS last name.
3. My Grandma Minnie was like my Mother. She died when I was 11 and her name is tattooed on my left bicep.
4.I have 9 tattoos. My favorite is the one on my side of my son and I at the top of this page.
5. I lost my virginity at the age of 16 and didn't fully orgasm; i faked it so that I could be done and get her out. She smellt funny.
6. In the 7th grade, I recited the "I Have A Dream Speech" in front of my church, Mt Zion Baptist Church. I didn't fumble one word. Killt it! The old folks were crying and the young folks were giving me my propers.
7. As stated in #1 I WAS born in St. Louis, but it ALMOST doesn't count. I haven't been there in SO long and I left before I was old enough to run any streets. When I go to St. Louis I'm just as lost as YOU would be! And Carla gives me HELL about it.
8. 1989 Spelling Bee Champ. South Side Elementary. Ask about me!! P-N-E-U-M-O-N-I-A! WHAT?!?
9. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. Jeff, Melyssa, Danyel, My'Kel and Stephanie. I've never met the last three.
10. My first car was a 1990 Cavalier; white.
11. I LOVE to draw.
12. I used to rock a perm and people would call me Andre 3000.
13. My first TRUE orgasm came from masturbatory methods; and I LIKED it!
14. I used to be a gospel rapper. Real Talk. And I was NICE!! Ask about me!!!
15. My favorite number is 11. But big props go to: 1, 2, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32 and 34.
16. When taking a pee break, I like to flush the toilet midway thru and try to be finished before the water fills back up in the stool.
17. I've had numerous relationships with different women, and learned a LOT from all of them. But I've only had 4 SERIOUS relationships. (K, K, B, C) and the buck stops there!
18. I can be VERY attitudinal at times. And manipulative. And vindictive. Yeah, I can be JUST as mean as I am FUNNY. Female trait ish! I blame it on being raised by a woman.
19. I've NEVER owned a car that was made within 5 years of the year I owned it.
20. I suffer from hemorrhoids. mind ya business.
21. I have a LOT of chauvinistic views. In a conversation, women can get SO upset with me!!(which is probably why they should be seen and NOT heard.)
22. I fear marriage because I have NEVER seen a successful one. EVER. Not in my radius anyways.
23. My favorite soda is Pepsi. OR Orange Chek. Some of y'all don't know ANYTHING about that!!
24. After taking a bowel i look at the tissue, and sometimes smell it. I enjoy smelling offensive things. THERE! I said it!
25. It took me two weeks to make this damn list.

Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about your homie B Daht Obama. You are more than welcomed to leave as many comments as you'd like.

Chuuch

2 comments:

  1. You are a fool! Nice to learn a little bit more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this list had me rolling especially #'s24,16,13 and finally my favorite # 5

    ReplyDelete