Monday, February 2, 2009

SCOREDATE: 02022009

DAHT's take on the Super Bowl

The better team won. Point, blank, DAHT! The 100 yard pick 6, (that's an interception that is returned for a touchdown) by James Harrison, was definitely the difference maker. Not only did it give the Steelers points but it took 3 - 7 points away from the Cardinals. I think it was a good play call; I may've tried the same thing on Madden. Kurt just eyeballed his target and the Defensive Player of the Year made a play; maybe even one of the most notable in Super Bowl history.
Big shouts to Santonio Holmes. Not 1000 yards receiving this season, no 100 yard receiving games, but is he not one of the most remembered receiver these past 8 weeks? Remember the controversial touchdown against Baltimore? Remember the Touchdown over San Diego? What about when he fried the Ravens again in the AFC Championship game? And I KNOW you remember the touchdown that broke the back of the Cardinals in the Super Bowl!?! Much deserved MVP; not just of that game, but of the STEELERS season.
Big shouts to my homie Rugbee 1500.... HOLLA! And my brother Lym Baby and his best friend PJ (they were actually in my house with terrible towels!) Everybody else that has surfaced as a Steelers fan...STOP IT! Even if you WERE a fan, you weren't this vocal when Ben was being thrown from motorcycles or getting put to sleep during the course of games, so STOP IT! I saw a guy at work with a "smedium" Rod Woodson jersey! Rod ain't played for the Steelers since Jesus was a boy!!! STOP! IT!

Also I was very disappointed to find out Jennifer Hudson was lip syncing. They say it's protocol because there are too many speakers to accommodate that type of sound. the delay would be ridiculous. Just makes you wonder WHAT the hell's real these days! And the super bowl commercials SUCKED!! (visit reviews galore under blogs I follow to get a complete rundown of the Super Bowl commercials!!! GOOD STUFF!!)

DAHT's take on M Peezy!!



Leave the homie Michael Phelps alone. The dude won 8 medals in none outing for this country. 6 at another. Dude has 14 gold medals! Dude can smoke a little pot if he wants man. What's funny to me is how they are on CNN now REALLY debating the legalization of marijuana! Thanks Mike! Then they start talking about taking away endorsements and I'm like, "OK, hold on a minute." This is Ridiculous. I don't even think that was Mike in the picture. I've seen a BUNCH of white boys that look JUST like that! White tee shirt and hat to the back. And as i look closer, I don't even think that's a bong! That's a transparent flute! That dude plays music too!?! Yeah, yeah, a flute. But the only thing that can hear the sound are the animals in the ocean. He's Poseidon for God's sake! (google: Poseidon, king of water).
All I'm saying is, if that wasn't R Kelly beating the innocence out of kids, to his own music no less, then that ain't Michael Phelps. And i'll put my DAHT on that!

Chuuch.

3 comments:

  1. But you gotta admit, the 1 second Miller Highlife commercial was awesome! Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man that was crazy B, they tryna get at mike hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Not that anyone commented...I guess you have to say something really controversial for people to respond, LOL. Have some thoughts on the whole Phelps issue but I'll post them on your post from today.

    ReplyDelete