Saturday, January 31, 2009

Birthday Bash Hangover 01312009

DAHT's Take on the BIRTHDAY BASH

The birthday Bash was bananas! Thanks to the 32oo+ people in attendance who helped to sell that sucka out! So many fly pimps and SO many gorgeous women; from ALL over the country! The Bahamas, Hawaii, Jamaica, Cuba, Ecuador, Cali, Ohio, Vegas, then of course your NY, DC, ATL, FLA, then the zip codes, 252, 919, 910, 828, 864, 843, 704, and you KNOW the Triad, B Town, K Ville, HP, Tre $, G boro, Lex Vegas, Asheboro, Danville, Martinsville, Roanoke! Man, I know I left someone out, but all I'm trying to say is thank.

There was no violence. no fights. no shootings. and NO COVERAGE. But as soon as there was a shooting at the movie theater they were showing NOTORIOUS in, cameras were there within MINUTES!!! I know. I was there. Just don't forget about the good things Jamz does in the community. We give toys to kids during Christmas, and we give parties that are UNMATCHED. Hope you enjoyed yourself.. and if you were outside the bubble, must REALLY suck to be you!!! Ha!

DAHT NEEDS PICTURES

Designing the cover for my Volume III Prank'd entitled: "I know his voice!" - I hear that ALL the time.
But I want the cover like the old Tribe Called Quest album cover "Midnight Marauders" It's a bunch of faces; google it for an idea. If you'd like to be on the cover just send me an emailed photo, making SOME kinda face (i.e. in thought, laughing, sad, talking, yelling, looking blank, whatever emotion!)

Send the picture to b_daht@102jamz.com Thanks for the love and support. Cardinals in the win tomorrow! What you think?

Chuuch

No comments:

Post a Comment