Friday, January 16, 2009

SCOREDATE-01162009

What the business is people? Sorry for yesterday’s missed entry. Longer day than the PREVIOUS thread.

Daht’s take on UNC:

The boys played Virginia last night, and although Tyler had 28 pts and Ty Lawson had 19, I am STILL unimpressed. Yeah, it was a 22 point win, but it was Virginia. I don’t want to hear Tyler say “We were just trying to get back to playing ball and playing good defense.” Shut up! It! Was! VIR! GINIA!!!

Wanna impress ME? Beat Boston College at home. Beat an athletic Wake Forest team on the road. Virginia? Really? Get out of here. Here’s my question…

We’ve got time for one shot, down 3, who do you want to take that shot? Exactly. The TEAM doesn’t even know! (hence Stupo T in that Wake Forest debacle) Will it be Ty Lawson who went 3-3 from 3-point range last night? Or do YOU pick Wayne “Short Shot” Ellington? (who shoots MORE airballs than “The Duke” Wayne Ellington?) I’d prefer Danny shoot it. He’s been consistent all season. He’s shooting 54% from the field and 47% from 3pt range. Who you pick?

DAHT’s life:

My little Stink has his first basketball game tomorrow morning. I’m SO STOKED! Ha! He wears number 2 and plays for the black team. I really appreciate my homie Josh Howard and the Josh Howard Foundation for giving kids in the Winston Salem area an outlet and a way to be introduced to sports on a “team” level. Hats off to Josh Howard!

I don’t even LIVE in Winston, but commute just to make sure I support my homie. I love the Tre and will support it faithfully forever!

Make sure you check-in tomorrow to see who I’ve got for the Super Bowl; I’ve made a few changes in my picks, I think.

And ANYONE can leave a comment! Just leave the comment, and when asked to select profile, and you don’t have an account, just choose “anonymous”!

Chuuch

4 comments:

  1. How old Zay? he hoopin already? Gotta get Lijah on that field he gon be a BEAST. EARLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And imma need u to add 100$tax to your blog list, chyeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's 2. And i remember Sampson being a BEAST at Corner, right? Then he started modeling and thought he was cute. Messed my room floor UP in Brown Hall patenting that damn spin move over and over and over and over and over and over and over and......

    And you just tell me how, and it's a done deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your son is 2 now. Time flies...

    Oh and thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete