Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WELL WE MOVING ON UP!!

#1 AIN’T ALWAYS A GOOD THING

You don’t wanna be the #1 team in college basketball this year, THAT’s for darn sure!! Another one bites the dust!

Last night, (1) PITT fell to unranked Providence. Last week, an alarming loss to Maryland dropped (5)THE UNC, and moved Memphis into the top 5. With Oklahoma losing to Kansas (without Blake Griffen) last nights loss and a potential loss by (2) UCONN tonight against (8) Marquette, (5)THE UNC could see themselves at the (2) spot by Monday! That’s awesome! Thanks Kansas.

As I told my brother Horton yesterday, I can’t wait to see the bracket breakdown. There is only ONE team I don’t want to see, not only in our bracket, but on our SIDE, and it’s KU. I don’t like em. Period. And because my lady is a GAY-U fan (no disrespect to my homosexual readers) the perfect Karma for her is when her GAY-Hawks (again, no disrespect) defeat my Tar Heels. That’s how God works ladies and gentlemen.

THE SMOKING SHARK

Michael Phelps is serving a 3 month suspension from competitive swimming for the picture that surfaced with him smoking marijuana from a bong. His first meet, once the suspension is lifted, will be in the Queen City of Charlotte; May 14th – 17th for the Charlotte Ultra Swim. I have contacted the officials of the meet and requested tickets to give away, so make sure you stay posted to the blog to see how to get yourself a glimpse of the Smoking Shark!

YOUTH DAY WITH THE RAMS

This Saturday, the WSSU rams will be in contest versus Florida A & M. Women’s contest starts at 4 and the Men at 6. All youth 17 and under will receive free admission. There will be face painting and giveaways. If this is an event you’d like to attend, hit me up. I’ll be giving away a pair of tickets everyday for the event.

Send me an email with your name, age, and why you should receive a free pair of tickets to the game this weekend.

THEESCORE@YAHOO.COM
Chuuch

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I seen that you might be giving away tickets to the Swim Ultra Meet in Charlotte to see Michael Phelps. I just wanna say I'm his #1 fan, even through the whole smoking incident, and I'D LOVE TO GO TO THE MEET!!!

    ReplyDelete