Thursday, February 26, 2009

The PRICE is RIGHT!.... or wrong?

I have recently started downloading my blogs to my “Notes” section on Facebook. To read the blog in its ENTIRETY, go to:

http://bdaht.blogspot.com. And you want to see today’s video, so log on!! http://bdaht.blogspot.com

Last night (2) UConn showed they could bend but not break by defeating a hungry (10) Marquette team, in front of 18000 raucous fans, 93 – 82. Yes, it was the 800th win of Jim Calhoun’s career, only the 7th Coach to do it in Division I history. And yes, the Huskies remained undefeated on the road. And yes, UConn did strengthen their chance of becoming the #1 team in the country on Monday.

But ALL of this pales in comparison to A.J. Price and the show he put on.

36 points, 8 3-pointers, and one of the most crucial moves we’ve seen this season. As soon as it happened my brother 16 hit me with a text: “did you see that??? WOW!!” Unfortunately I missed it “live” so had to wait for the replay; and boy was I glad when I did!!

Not only does he rock Mr. Jerel McNeal to SLEEP with the in and out move, making him fall, but he also takes time to point at him, look down AT him on the ground, step back, and hit a 19 footer over the outstretched arms of another embarrassed defender. If that description wasn’t vivid enough, then PLEASE, by all means, click on the link and check it out yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1fZ10tpPX8

THIS or THAT?

Every Thursday on the Wild-Out Wake-Up Show, at 8:00 am, we play a game entitled “This or That”. You get 2 options and you HAVE to pick one!!! NO PASSING!!! It has evolved from a crass game that used to make people cringe and change the station with questions like: “Suck snot from the nose of a german shepherd until his head caves in OR drink a diarrhea milkshake from a homeless mans bowels?”- Get the idea? Well, we’re not AS nasty now, and here’s todays version; leave your answers under “Comments”.

1. As you get older would you rather get uglier OR dumber?
2. If you were an animal: live on land OR water? And what animal would you be?
3. ALWAYS have to say what you’re thinking (that’s an ugly baby!) OR NEVER speak again

Hope you enjoyed, comments STRONGLY encouraged!

Chuuch

3 comments:

  1. And I'd go with speaking my mind all the time
    I'd prolly go for dumber...I can't imagine being ugly haha if I was an animal I would live on land and I would be a elephant because its huge and doesn't have many predators

    ReplyDelete
  2. B...Can you please start including the women bball scores? I love bball and women play too. I don't know if you know this, but last night Duke women played Wake women @ LJVM, I didn't hear you mention it. Price punishing that other guy was sweet, but there are other local scores that you could tell us about. Thanks, A sports Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could post the women scores, but DAHT don't watch womens basketball; not unti around Final Four time. Sorry. Don't keep up with it enough to give you a "real view". In my blog, it's NOT a sports recap, but more of what's on my mind in the world of sports. During Thee Score on air, I try to keep the segment under 4 minutes. By the time I tell about the things i've actually watched and have insight on, there's no time to discuss things i don't/haven't.

    I will try to step my game up for womens basketbal, since I see there is an audience that's following it. Thanks Anonymous!

    DAHT

    ReplyDelete